Piazza Fondo Ponte
Adjacent to the parish church dedicated to S. Stefano, there is a newly designed stairway reconstructing the old bridge of 1200 AD, destroyed in 1965 by a break in adjacent water drainage ducts.
Originally, this bridge overlooked a moat of water and was the main access road to the castle enclosure.
The reconstruction took place in 2015 by the Municipality.
The new structure is the result of careful historical study; the original arched staircase has been rebuilt, while in place of the moat there is now a triangular square.
Reconstruction provided for the insertion of some symbolic images, of a historical and religious nature.